2) Source: http://www.fao.org/3/ca9692en/online/ca9692en.html#chapter-executive_summary,http://www.fao.org/3/i5188e/i5188e.pdf https://www.fooddive.com/news/tracking-coronavirus-closures-at-food-and-beverage-factories/576559/
6) Source: https://www.saveonethird.org
7) Production plants: packaging material converting factories 30, closures (caps) factories 4 (stand alone), additional material strips & films 3, additional material straws factories 2 (stand alone), Processing solutions and packaging equipment production facilities 15.
8) Source: ifeu 2020, “Comparative Life Cycle Assessment of Tetra Pak® carton packages and alternative packaging systems for beverages and liquid food on the European market”.
9) “State of School Feeding Worldwide 2020.” wfp.org, United Nations World Food Programme, 24 February 2021, https://www.wfp.org/publications/state-school-feeding-worldwide-2020.
10) Source: https://www.saveonethird.org
11) The Science Based Targets initiative (SBTi) drives ambitious climate action in the private sector by enabling companies to set science-based emissions reduction targets.
12) Scope 1 covers direct emissions from our own operations, including fuel consumption and the use of solvents and refrigerants. Scope 2 covers indirect emissions related to purchased electricity, heat, steam or cooling. Scope 3 covers indirect emissions in our value chain from sources not owned or controlled by Tetra Pak
13) CDP is a not-for-profit charity that runs the global disclosure system for investors, companies, cities, states and regions to manage their environmental impacts.